COACH4: 3.5" + 4" Solar Post Cap Light
Introducing our newest premium quality fence post cap solar light built to last... and we guarantee it will last.
- Mono crystal solar panel.
- 8 Super bright LEDs
- Power saving electronics.
- New battery chemistry for faster charging, longer charge storage, longer life.
Easy to install, the COACH4 solar light stays on up to 12hours and has battery protection for extended life. Price is for 2 solar lights per package. The solar light has more than three nights of lighting time in the event of bad weather when it has a full charge. Soft white light that is easy to see. Solar panels encapsulated in glass for long efficient life. Domed cover to let leaves and snow slide off to continue efficiently charging the light year after year. New LiFe battery chemistry powers the light for up to 5 years. Solar that works. Free-Light products install in minutes, brighten for hours and last for years. Mounts on a standard 4x4 finished wood post(actual size 3.5x 3.5") AND will work on PVC, aluminum and synthetic fence posts which are 4"x 4". COACH4 Solar Post Cap Light has a 3 year guarantee INCLUDING the battery!
PRICE IS FOR 2 LIGHTS PER PACKAGE!
COACH4 Post Cap Solar Light Features:
- 3 YEAR FULL WARRANTY INCLUDING BATTERY!
- Price is for 2 lights per package
- Weather resistant BLACK ABS body
- Super clear PC acrylic dome protecting the solar panel
- Installs in minutes. Turns on automatically at night, off 12 hours later.
- New upgraded superbright white LED's
- NEW chemistry LiFePo4 battery lasts up to 5 years
- New custom designed electronics with microprocessor
- New upgraded solar panel
- Battery protection for longer battery life
Carton size: 390mm x 180mm x 160mm 15.4" x 7" x 6.5" x 7"
The only assembly required is to connect the battery cable located in the base of the light, then secure to your fence post with the supplied screws.
Solar Fence Post Lights from a Big Box Store VS Free-Light COACH 4x4 Solar Post Cap Light
We recently reviewed solar fence post lights from a big box store. The price was 29.95 each. 2 LED, 2 components in the circuit, single 0.72W battery that discharges completely each night, small glue covered solar panel that will discolor or cloud over in the sunshine. Run time on a full charge was 10hours. Assuming 10 hour on time at night, there are 0 nights back up reserve power for cloudy days.
Compare to our COACH 4x4 Solar Post Cap Light: 8 LEDs, 35components, single 3.2W battery, large glass covered solar panel. Run time on a full charge is more than 40 hours. This means at least 3 nights of reserve power for cloudy days.
There is no comparison. Buy the best light available and you only need to replace the battery every 4-5 years. Or buy from box stores and replace the lights each year.