Driveway Parking Lot Solar Light: RA4
Based on the hugely successful all in one RA2, the RA4 All In One solar light offers more lighting time, more light but with the same easy installation. Ships fully assembled, only requiring the mounting bracket to be installed on your post. Mounts on any post from 3-5.5" diameter with supplied mounting hardware.
There are 4 lighting modes.
- Full brightness all night for 2 nights on a single full charge. Works well for sunny climates or summer operation.(requires minimum of 7 hours per day direct sunshine for this mode)
- 60% brightness all night for at least 3 nights on a single full charge. Works well for sunny climates or summer operation where there are more cloudy periods(requires minimum of 5 hours per day direct sunshine for this lighting mode).
- 100% brightness when motion is sensed for 1 minute, then stays 1/3 brightness until motion is again sensed. Up to 7 nights light on a single full charge.(Requires minimum of 4.5 hours per day of sunshine for this lighting mode)
- 60% brightness when motion is sensed for 1 minute, then stays 20% brightness until motion is again sensed. Up to 14 nights light on a single full charge.(Requires a minimum of 3.5 hours direct sunshine for proper operation in this mode)
The RA4 knows when its batteries are over discharged and will reduce light output to extend lighting time. If the charge is not sufficient, the light will turn off until the batteries receive some charge the next day.
Installation should take no more than 20 minutes on a post of 3-5.5" diameter. Recommended mounting height is 10-11'. The light output is adjustable forward or back by 10 degrees. The pool of light is 40' wide.
Controls: push button operation for power, motion sensor on/off and light brightness 10W/6W
- Solar panel: 30W mono crystal type
- LED power: 10W maximum
- Body construction: aluminum with baked on powder coat paint
- Bracket: steel with baked on powder coat paint
- Mounting hardware: stainless steel
- Lighting time: dusk to dawn, automatic on and off
- Charge time: 10 hours summer time for full charge.