PCL 4x4 Solar Post Cap Light
Introducing our premium solar post cap light built to last... and we guarantee it will last.
- New upgraded solar panel.
- New higher brightness LED.
- New circuitry with new power saving features.
- New battery chemistry for faster charging, longer charge storage, longer life.
Price is for 2 solar lights per package. Once charged, the solar light has more than three nights of storage charge in the event of bad weather. Soft white light that is easy to see for 12 hours each night. Solar panels encapsulated in glass for long efficient life. Domed cover to let leaves and snow slide off to continue efficiently charging the light year after year. New LiFe battery powers the light for up to 5 years. Solar that works. Free-Light products install in minutes, brighten for hours and last for years. Actual mounting post size is 3.5"x3.5", for use on a standard 4x4 finished wood post. They will not work on PVC, aluminum and synthetic fence posts which are 4"x 4". PCL 4x4 Solar Post Cap Light has a 3 year guarantee INCLUDING the battery! As seen on Holmes and Holmes TV series.
PRICE IS FOR 2 LIGHTS PER PACKAGE!
PCL 4x4 Solar Post Cap Light Features:
- 3 YEAR FULL GUARANTEE INCLUDING BATTERY!
- Price is for 2 lights per package
- Weather resistant BLACK ABS body
- Super clear PC acrylic dome protecting the solar panel
- Installs in minutes. Turns on automatically at night, off 12 hours later.
- New upgraded superbright white LED's
- NEW LiFePo4 battery lasts up to 5 years
- New custom designed electronics with microprocessor
- New upgraded solar panel
- Battery protection for longer battery life
Carton size: 390mm x 180mm x 160mm 15.4" x 7" x 6.5" x 7"
The only assembly required is to connect the battery cable located in the base of the light, then secure to your fence post with the supplied screws.
Solar Fence Post Lights from a Big Box Store VS Free-Light PCL 4x4 Solar Post Cap Light
We recently reviewed solar fence post lights from a big box store. The price was 29.95 each. 2 LED, 2 components in the circuit, single 0.72W battery, small glue covered solar panel. Run time on a full charge was about 10hours. Assuming 10 hour on time at night, there are 0 nights back up reserve power for cloudy days.
Compare to our PCL 4x4 Solar Post Cap Light: 5 LED, 35components, single 3.2W battery, large glass covered solar panel. Run time on a full charge is more than 40 hours. This means at least 3 nights of reserve power for cloudy days.
There is no comparison. Buy the best light available and you only need to replace the battery every 4-5 years. Or buy from box stores and replace the lights each year.