Posted by on 5/4/2016 to
Accentuate the Positive of Your Biggest Investment.
As homeowners, we know the advantages of maintaining the single biggest investment in our financial portfolio. If you're thinking about redoing or enhancing your front-yard or back-yard this year, remember to incorporate a little night-time recap of all your day-time efforts. Reap the rewards and enjoy the results of your sweat equity by lighting up pathways and featuring all the beautiful areas of your property, including the pool, deck, dock, patio and gardens. Don't forget, you will also be creating a new "wow factor" for neighbours and others passing by after sunset.
Whether you want to light up your pathway, mark a walkway, uplight, downlight, cross-light or illuminate dark areas for better safety and security, free-light solar lights for pathways and landscapes are reliable, dependable and come in a range of styles from classic to contemporary and everything in-between.
Check out the features and light patterns of these free-light solar lighting products:
- Navigator Solar Markers (available in White or Blue)
- ORB Solar Pathway Light
- DISC Solar Pathway Light
- Stand alone Solar SPOTLIGHT
- CAPITOL Solar Walkway Pathway Light
- SATURN 1M (39") Tall Solar Walkway Pathway Light
- TRIUMPH Solar Pathway Lights
- VICTORY2 Solar Light
- Millenia .8M (31.5") Tall Pathway Light
- BEACON Solar Pathway Garden Pillar Light
- ECLIPSE2 Solar Light
- REMOTE Solar Panel Landscape Lighting System
Find your free-light here - and shine a little light in your life!