Galaxy PLUS Solar Post Mount Light With Heavy Duty Aluminum Matching Post
Galaxy PLUS Solar Post Mount Light
The Galaxy PLUS mounts on a standard 3in post (same as electrical fixtures) and provides a beautiful and green lighting solution to the entrance of your house, cottage or office. Great along long driveways, walking trails, marinas and campgrounds. Large light print, up to 30' of light around this timeless fixture. NO trenching for hydro cables, NO hydro cost, NO outdoor electrical panels, NO electrician.
Do not let the 5 minutes of installation fool you. This Free-Light proprietary design solar light is meant for year round use. Turns on automatically at night and off again 10 hours later. Enough charge to work for up to two nights with no sunshine.
Design information. 4 crystalline solar panels collect as much power from the sun as possible, charging an oversized Lithium battery that charges from dead in as little as 6 hours. 24 super bright LEDs generate huge amounts of light each night.
If you need a light post, see the matching Galaxy light post. When you buy with a Galaxy PLUS post mount solar light, you get an automatic 30.00 discount on the post.
- Solar Panel: 4 pieces, glass covered crystalline type, 2W each panel
- Battery: 3.7V 13.2Ah Lithium Ion, approximate life 3-5 years.
- LED: 24pcs, surface mount, super bright, 4100K temperature
- Body: Die cast aluminum
- Diffuser Lens: Frosted glass
- DIMENSIONS: 13" square at top, 16.75" tall on top of post.
- Mounting Post Dimension: Standard 3" electrical post
- 10 years on the solar panels
- 2 years on electronics, LEDs
- 1 year on the battery
The GALAXY Post turns these lights into courtyard models. Extremely well made of thick aluminum, this post will support the lights easily and securely. Die cast base with extruded posts and careful CNC machining make this a premium post that will last for years! Great for end of driveway, near dock, pathways to cottage, imagine the uses for this post with a Galaxy Post or Galaxy Plus Post solar light.
- Base has 4 holes to mounting securely to your concrete pad or patio slabs.
- The post comes in three pieces, requiring assembly.
- The base is mounted to your concrete pad first.
- Then bolt the first section of post to the base using the included screws.
- Add a small drop of light oil or WD40 to the threaded end of this post, and add the coupling adapter to the first post.
- Finally, add another drop of light oil or WD40 to the threads on the top post and thread it into the coupling adapter.
- Slide your Galaxy or Galaxy PLUS post mount solar light on to the post, and secure to the post with their screws. All done!